Our boarding rate is $34 per calendar day per dog.
We will make a determination of whether your dog does better sleeping with friends or sleeping in a private cubby. We understand that dogs needs can change over the course of their stay, so we find this flexibility works best for our guests.
Your dog is welcome to stay with us if:
- Your dog is a regular part of our daycare program.
- Your dog has completed a meet & greet and a trial overnight.
- Your dog is up to date with the vaccinations we require: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella (kennel cough).
If your dog is new to Willow Run, you can get the process started by filling out our new dog registration form.
Vaccination & Spay/Neuter Requirements
All clients must provide proof from a veterinarian of current immunizations including: Distemper/Parvo, Rabies and Bordetella (kennel cough). Your vet may fax your dog's records to us at 207-495-6066 or you may bring them with you when you drop your dog off. Bordetella must be administered at least two (2) weeks prior to your dog's stay with us. Positive serum antibody titers in lieu of documented vaccinations are acceptable. Don't forget to bring your paperwork! Any dog who does not have proof of vaccinations cannot stay with us. Sexually mature dogs (6 months or older for most dogs) must be spayed or neutered.
Please plan to drop your dog off no later than 2:00 p.m. on their arrival date. This will give them time to play with their friends and settle in before dinner and bedtime. A $35 late drop-off fee will be applied for dogs who are dropped off later than 2:00 p.m.
You can pick your dog up on the date of their departure between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. If your dog is picked up before 9:00 a.m. on their departure date, you will only be charged $17 (instead of the full $34) for their final day.
How to calculate pricing
Our boarding rates are calculated per calendar day. If you drop your dog off on Friday and pick up on Sunday, you will be charged for three (3) calendar days. If you pick up your dog before 9:00 a.m., you will only be charged $17
Please book your holiday, school vacation, and summertime dates well in advance. We often fill very fast for these highly-requested times and will do our best to accommodate your dates. However, it is always best to reserve your dates as soon as you know them.
WHAT TO BRING
We will need you to bring:
- Enough food for your dog’s stay in a hard plastic or Tupperware style container. No baggies, grocery store bags, or open bags of dog food, please. *This is per state of Maine regulations. If your dog’s food is not brought in in an appropriate hard plastic or metal container, you will be charged $1 per day.
- Any medications and/or supplements that you would like your dog to have while they are staying with us. All medications and supplements must be brought to us in their original bottles and clearly labeled.
- We provide all bedding, food bowls and toys, though you are welcome to bring something special for your dog if you would like to, such as a special toy, chewy, antler, blanket, or bed. We do have Kongs that we use here, so no need to bring us your own.